Faith Camp Information
Tuesday, July 31 at 4 p.m. thru
Saturday, August 4 at 9 a.m.
Camp Cederedge is in Cedaredge, CO, which is about 40 miles southeast of Grand Junction.
Faithcamp will be a combination of Faithwalkers and our summer high school conference (DTC). We are planning a time of meaningful worship, powerful teachings (related to our identity in Christ), and organized activities. We get the whole camp to ourselves, which will create a great environment for hanging out, making new friends, and enjoying old friends.
With camping, it is easy to look forward to the memories and experiences that will leave lifelong impressions. However, what would be even more exciting, is that people would come to Faithcamp and experience a life-altering understanding of the depths of God’s love—that He has obliterated our sins, welcomed us into His family with a huge smile on His face, and there we rest secure in His embrace. That is a goal we can come together and pray for!
Housing is going to be at a premium. Not everyone will be able to have typical housing. In addition to the dorms, we will also need to have people in RVs, tents, and possibly offsite hotels/campgrounds. There will be a discount for those offsite, but of course they will still have to pay for their offsite housing, and call to make their own reservations.
• Dorms (Each church has been allocated a few dorm rooms. Each dorm room sleeps 10. Your local conference coordinator will help fill these dorms.)
• RVs (water and electric on site)
(A limited number of spots are reserved for each church. Check with your local conference coordinator if you plan to bring an RV.)
• Tenting (There is a shower house.)
• Special needs: We do have a very limited number of other options for those with special needs.
• Aspen Trails RV & Camp¬ground (Across the road) (970) 856-6321 (www.aspentrailsrvcampground.com)
• Stay Wise Inn (970) 856-1000 (www.staywisecedaredge.com)
• Tri-R Motel (877) 877-4732 (www.trirmotel.com)
• Cedaredge Lodge (970) 856-3727 (www.cedaredgelodge.com) (No kids. Only 7 rooms)
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner will be provided on Saturday, Sunday and Monday for all registrants.
If you have special dietary needs, please let your local conference coordinator know and the camp will try to accommodate you. However, the camp is not guaranteeing that they will be able to do so.
WHAT TO BRING
- Water bottle
- Notebook & pen
- Lawn chair
- Linens & blankets or sleeping bag
More specifics will be sent to registrants.
In addition to normal activities like organized games, hiking, and Frisbee, the camp also has numerous optional activities. Some of these include:
- Splash park and playground
- Gaga ball
- Human foosball
- Mini golf
- Game room
- Ropes course*
- Snack shack*
Due to limited resources, not every person will be able to participate in every activity.
* Some activities will require an extra charge.
REGISTRATION AND PRICING INFORMATION
Although Faithcamp is for everyone, the camp has limited us to 500 attendees. Unfortunately, not everyone who would like to attend will be able to come to Faithcamp this time.
- Dorm Kids (3-5) $75
- Dorm Adults (6&up) $140
- RV Kids (3-5) $62
- RV Adults (6&up) $124
- Tent Kids (3-5) $49
- Tent Adult (6&up) $108
- All kids 2 and under are free.
Staying Off –Site (Food Only)
- Kids (3-5) $37.50
- Adults (6&up) $75
- All kids 2 and under are free.
Coordinator’s contact info:
Because of the limited spots our church has please email or call to register or be put on the wait list.
Registration deadline: April 30, 2018