Girl’s Bible Study starts tomorrow
Teen girls! We will begin meeting for our weekly bible study September 9th, and meet every Monday evening from 6-8pm at the Turner’s house. Every 4th Monday will be a craft night.
If you have any questions or need directions to the Turner’s house you can contact Brecklyn Yackey at (970)422-0594 or Abi Hubbard at (970)301-0215.
New Gospel Project Classes have started
Last week marked the beginning of our new school year for our Sunday school program, the Gospel Project. Some children will be moving to a new classroom and some will remain in the same room with new teachers. Here is a breakdown of our classes and the age category in each:
- Our nursery is for infants through 2 year olds. Once your child turns 2, they can move up to the Toddler room which is the 2/3 year old room.
- Children in the Toddler room that will turn 4 this year will move into the Preschool Room and join other 4-5 year olds who are not in Kindergarten.
- Children who are attending Kindergarten this year will transition into the Younger Gospel Project Room. Children who are going into 1st grade will stay in this room
- Children going into 2nd, 3rd, and 4th will go into the large meeting room right by the entrance to the auditorium. They will join a table with their age group for 2nd, 3rd, or 4th graders.
- The upcoming 5th graders will go their own room down the Sunday school hallway.
This morning we would like for you to stop at each of your children’s classrooms and sign your child up for their class, if you did not do so last week. This will help us keep your children safe and accounted for in the year ahead. If you have any questions about the upcoming school year or what class your child should attend, please ask Joey & Robin Taylor or Jack & Kelli Wuest.
It is a blessing to serve your family through our Sunday school program here at Summitview and thank you for entrusting your children to us!
Women’s Night- Saturday, September 14th
Ladies! Join us this Saturday as we kick-off our Women’s Nights for the fall. We will meet at the church from 6-8pm and we’d love to have you come enjoy some great time of prayer and fellowship together.
Memory Madness week 6 starts today! Don’t forget to go to the table to say your verse(s).
Last Week for Lost & Found
Please check out the table next to the coffee bar for any lost items. We will be donating any remaining items this week.
Moms in Prayer- stay tuned for fall details
Youth Group- Wednesdays from 7-8:30pm
Inner Room Prayer Group- 1st Friday of month at 7am
Women’s Night- 2nd Saturday of each month, 6-8pm
Men’s Breakfast- 3rd Saturday of each month, 8am
Paul Pavlik- email@example.com
Mike Bonnell- firstname.lastname@example.org
General Enquiries, Bulletin/Announcement Requests-
Please submit your bulletin and announcement request by noon on the Friday before the Sunday Service.
If you would like to use our building, please contact Rebecca Andrews to avoid scheduling conflicts.
There are plenty of opportunities to help out at Summitview. If you aren’t currently serving but would like to, please fill out the Volunteer form in the app or on the website.
Summitview App- Summitview Community Church
Please submit prayer requests using our app or our website. We love to keep our church body informed on individual needs so we can all be praying and supporting one another. You can access needs by using our Prayer Guide on our app or website where specific prayer requests are added on a regular basis.