Prayer Guide 10.2.19
Pray through Scripture
Choose one chapter to pray through.
- Psalm 2: The Reign of the Lord’s Anointed
- Psalm 32: Blessed are the Forgiven
- Psalm 62: My Soul Waits for God Alone
- Psalm 92: How Great are Your Works
- Psalm 122: Let Us Go to the House of the Lord
- Proverbs 2: Make Insight Your Priority
Pray for Your Church
- That a culture of discipling would form in which making disciples is viewed as an ordinary part of the Christian life.
- Isaia, Krista, Keoni, Kaleo, Kealani & Kamuela Aricayos
- Mandy Bailey
- Mike, Heather, Caden, Ethan, Landen, Emmery, Hadley, Brinely & Audrey Bonnell
General Church Prayers
Pray for Your Husband
Pray that your husband’s relationship with God and His Word will bear fruit in his life. Pray that he will be a man of wisdom and understanding, fearing the Lord. (Prov. 3:7, 9:10; Ps. 112:1)
Pray for Your Wife
Pray that she will cultivate strong character and uncompromising integrity. Pray that her testimony will be genuine, and that she will guard her heart. (1 Tim. 1:5; 3:7; Prov. 4:23)
Pray for Your Children
Growth in Grace—”I pray that my children may grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.” (2 Pet. 3:18)
Pray for Your Singleness
[May] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which he has called you, what are the riches of his glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of his power toward us who believe. (Ephesians 1:16–19)
Show me more of yourself and shape my life to reveal your glory. As I walk back out on the raging sea of life and of singleness, still my faith in you and set my eyes on you standing strong and reliable above it all. Reveal how much bigger and more beautiful you are than marriage, or any other dream or desire I might have.
Pray for Unbelievers
Pray that God would give them a heart of flesh. The Bible contrasts a heart of flesh, a heart that is alive and responsive to God, to a heart of stone, a heart that is cold and unyielding. Pray that God would work within these unbelievers to change their hearts. “And I will give them one heart, and a new spirit I will put within them. I will remove the heart of stone from their flesh and give them a heart of flesh…” (Ezekiel 11:19).